Conditions of booking
Happy to accommodate you, please view our rules. Our little rules, to be observed in the B & B, are not only those required by law, but especially those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
• Reservation requests can be made via the website, telephone or e-mail address You will receive an confirmation of booking, accompanied by all the information relating to the B & B and the way of the advance, to be sent by bank transfer, equal to 30% of the cost of living.
• The daily rate for your room does not include the amount of the tax of the municipality of Rome, equivalent to the amount of EUR 3.50 per night per person (excluding children under 10 years of age).
• Methods of payment accepted by us are bank transfers, cash, credit card payments via PayPal.
Upon arrival in the B & B should be handed identity documents (passport or identity card) valid, necessary to the records provided by law.
Failure to comply with this requirement constitutes violation of the norms of the Criminal Code and authorizes us to ask for the immediate abandonment of the B & B. The data of our guests are treated in accordance with current regulations sula privacy.Una once compiled the cards Notification, will be required to balance due to be paid in cash with the issue of bill payment by the structure.
After the delivery of the keys will be accompanied in your room.
• The delivery rooms is scheduled from 13.00 to 20.00, except different needs of our guests. In order to organize, will welcome a communication by you about your arrival time (at least 2 days before) and possible delays. The day of your departure, rooms must be vacated no later than 10.30 am to enable persons to do the cleaning. To a significant delay in the payment for another night without being able to take advantage.
• You can not host animals
• Breakfast is included, our guests can start the day with an excellent coffee and cappucino with new Nespresso system directly in their room accompanied by traditional Italian breakfast, the regional law provides packaged foods or sealed.In small double bedroom (Little Shabby Chic) is no breakfast, but you will have a free Nespresso machine and a kettle to offer a good awakening with a coffee / tea / herbal tea, welcome snacks (cookies and croissants), fruit juices
• The cleaning of rooms and bathrooms are made daily and the change of bed linen and towels every 7 days or exchange visitor.
If the room is not free before 10:00 AM, it is not guaranteed daily cleaning.
• It is absolutely not allowed to smoke inside the rooms and bedrooms. The observance of this rule arises from the need to protect non-smokers and those who come after you, in addition to the terms of fire prevention .All 'interior of the rooms is a detector anti smoking, those who do not comply with this rule will not be the well come in our structure.
• In accordance with Regulation of the structure and rules of the Municipal Police, is required to observe silence during the hours between 14.00 and 16.00 and from 22.00 to 8:00
• E 'strictly forbidden to receive visits and additional guests (without communication) than those residing therein.
• It is recommended that a proper and civil sanitation, not throwing anything in the toilet (please use the appropriate bins). Also, turn off the lights and air conditioners whenever you leave the room. (The air conditioners are turned off automatically with the windows open), Our structure uses all appliances energy class A +++ and led, in addition to being built with sustainable materials , to help the planet and future generations, observe these simple rules dictated also by common sense, will help to maintain significant energy savings.
• The loss of the keys involves the immediate payment of 150 €
• Valuables - The rooms are equipped with "safety box" digital combination. The property does not accept responsibility for any loss of objects left unattended.
Some of your kind cooperation, we remain available for any clarification, our only intention is to offer a high quality service and wish you a happy stay at our structure.